ClassicalRap is a forum for discussion and information on classical music genres from the Baroque through the 20th Century eras in particular. Information will be provided on the various genres of classical music in these eras, and discussions will involve the lives of composers, their works, and standard and new recording releases. This is not a blog about Rap music.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I Made Some Videos.

They're not great, and they took some time, but I'm learning; what can I say.




Here's my two videos featuring some free clips I stole from the internet (hey, they were free).  The first is an original Piano Prelude I composed recently, and my already posted piano concerto movement with better sound and some nice pics.  I hope you enjoy.  I will  be making new posts regarding Beethoven soon.



That's me sitting in an alpine meadow at Yosemite in the second video.  It was taken a few years back.

OK, I made another one just today to display a little prelude I wrote.




No comments:

Post a Comment